Practice Managment Buildout - CLIO
This is a ground up build. You either have no practice managment at all, you are switching from another program to Clio or you have Clio and it is just not set up properly.
We start with a Lean Law Firm Analysis
- DEFINE: Defining exactly what value your client wants.
- MEASURE: Measure your current processes to see what is or is not working.
- ANALYZE: Understand why we do it this way - cut out the waste!
- IMPROVE: Chart out a new path.
- CONTROL: Test out the new path and set up a process for continuous improvement.
Once we have the New Process Map - we build out the following:
- Turn your intake forms into powerful data collection tools
- Everything you need to know about a person or a case is programmed in
- Don't miss steps in the process anymore - everything will be automated to get things done
Drip Email Campaigns
- Stay in touch with potential, existing and former clients
- Never fill out a court form again
- Get paid for the work you do
- Keep your team on task